Tuesday, October 14, 2008

mood, food, and genes

My thoughts come from my mood
Pleasant mood create pleasant thoughts.
Uneasy mood generate uncomfortable thoughts.
Mood comes from food.
Mood comes from food filtered through my genes.
I am the only one who can feel my genes, if at all.
No nutritioner can feel my genes.
I myself have to find the food that creates good mood in me.
I will better have my own food.

* * * * * * *
Right advice:
They always advised.
They advised that,
I should have the right food,
I should have the right breathing,
I should have the right thinking,
I should have the right control of the senses,
I should have devotion to the right divinity.
And they knew what was right.

I swallowed and followed
I ate the food they said was right,
I breathed the way they said I should,
I thought the way they said was right,
I controlled the senses, as they prescribed,
I went devotional as they instructed,
But nothing went right.

The hard way I found out that their advice was traditional.
It was never their experience.

But alas, they were sincere and correct.
I find from my own experience,
That I must have the right food,
That I must have the right thinking,
I must have the right control of senses,
I should have the right devotion,
And I should find out what is right for me, myself.

No comments: