Monday, March 9, 2009

cheating myself

All these years, I have been naturally assuming that all my thoughts and actions were willful and deliberate. And I have even been feeling guilty for doing wrong. But, thinking back, had I any choice? None. Every prompt and urge for actions came from my sub-conscious and super consciousness. And genes are probably responsible for my conscious actions. At any rate everything is kept a closely guarded secret from me camouflaging even the smallest of things that I may have to encounter in future. What a tremendously concealed secret way of cheating! That is to say, my subconscious and super-conscious awareness within me are cheating me without revealing the secrets. In short I am cheating myself.
Why should I not therefore probe inside and find out the truth, exposing the sub-conscious and the super-conscious?

No comments: