Tuesday, March 17, 2009

server in outer space

Now let me imagine that my mind is a Personal Computer that can be connected to other similar computers/minds through a special Internet. The internet here is of course, the minds’ good will of all affectionate, loving friends and relatives who have similar PCs. What I want to find out is whether there is any server out there with which my PC can be connected so that I can get information and wisdom from outer space?
I sit in an easy comfortable posture, and relax my mind and body. I try to connect my conscious awareness with any possible server in outer space.
Some images do come in the empty, yet alert awareness. But they are all unfortunately, clearly recognizable. That means they are only from known Hard Disk, may be a little distorted or manipulated. Nothing new. They can’t be from outer space.
The idea in trying to connect to a server in outer space is to find out the possibility of feeling the source of that server, the ultimate entity that runs the server, and all the computers, peripherals and everything. What is the software that can connect correctly my PC to the Ultimate Source Server Super Computer?

No comments: